Thalapathy Vijay’s Leo has got itself some never-seen-before hype after the launch of the trailer, with the smashing cut taking the buzz to the zenith. The trailer has already done in excess of 30 million real time views over 12 hours, and is sure to fly ahead even more over the coming days. During a spaces session right after the release of the trailer, producer Lalit Kumar of 7 Screen Studio has dropped a lot of exciting updates. Excerpts from his interaction are here.
- Thalapathy Vijay watched the trailer on Monday and liked it a lot. Each and every scene in Leo will prove what a great performer he is.
- The first shot of the film was filmed at a temple, with a temparature of 22 degrees. Everyone worked very hard for the Kashmir schedule, and it has come out very well.
- National multiplexes in the north will not be screening the film. After we signed, a rule was out regarding the 8-week window for Hindi releases on OTT platforms. However, more than 2000 single screens will be screening the film in North India.
- The promotional events for the film across South India are being planned and it will be finalized very soon.
- As of now, there are no plans for paid premieres across India.
- We have requested the government for 4AM shows, we believe that we will get the permission. We will get the clarity about it in the upcoming week.
- Thalapathy Vijay cares a lot about his fans. He got very disappointed when he got to know that the audio launch was cancelled.
- The film will be Vijay sir’s first film in the IMAX version.
- Regarding whether Leo is a part of the LCU or not, you will have to wait and see for yourself. We have kept it as a secret. You will get to know when you see the film.
- The collection updates will come frequently after the release. On the second day, I will post the entire first day collections and so on.
- The film is releasing in almost all the theatres in Tamil Nadu. We are planning 25000 to 30000 screens worldwide, it will be the biggest release for any Tamil film.
- We have an unexpected promotional plan for the coming days.
- The BGM works for the first half are completed, and Anirudh is now working on the second half. We are planning to complete all the works by October 10th.
- The third single, a family song from the album, will be released on Monday. Works for the same are in progress.
- There is no fight between Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh Kanagaraj. All of those are just rumours!
Apart from this, a Pre release event set to take place at Silicon Oasis, DUBAI on 12th October. Lokesh Kanagaraj and Anirudh confirmed to attend as of now, more updates on the way!