The Kochadaiyaan team has planned never-seen-before marketing strategies in Indian cinema to present their magnum-opus to the audience. The star-studded audio launch event of Kochadaiyaan is scheduled on March 9th at 10.30 in Sathyam cinemas and the bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan is expected to grace the occasion. The gala event is expected to be attended by the who’s who of the tinsel town. Please find below a detailed official list of plans charted out by Eros International Media Lts and Media One Global Entertainment for the film’s release.
- Kochadaiyaan’s Telugu album will also be released on March 9th in Sathyam cinemas
- Brand-new trailer of Kochadaiyaan will be released on March 9th in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi
- The function will also witness the official launch of new models of Kochadaiyaan powered Karbonn mobiles
- The songs will be simultaneously released on Hungama Online and Kochaidaiiyaan mobile games will add more delight to the gaming fans
- The team has set aside money worth Rs. 15 crore for exclusive and innovative promotions in a grand scale on print media, online, TV and radio
- As a first time in the history of Indian cinema, the banners and hoardings of Kochadaiyaan will be seen in all 3650 petrol bunks of Bharat Petroleum in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Kerala
- Also, the team has planned to garland the entire Chennai city with Kochadaiyaan banners all over
- Kochadaiyaan will also be the first film in Indian cinematic history to be released in 6 languages namely Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Bhojpuri, Punjabi and Marathi simultaneously
- The film will be sent to the censors during the mid week of March and will arrive as a scrumptious summer feast for Thalaivar fans
Let the Rajnikanth mania begin. Let the Rajnikanth euphoria kickstart. Let the celebrations roll. Make way for Superstar!