Puli Puli Paayum Puli
Yaar Indha Muyalkutty
Naa Soodani Mogini
A boilerplate OST
Imman seems to be stuck in his cocoon, delivering tracks which are heavily reminiscent of his earlier hits. Time for the composer to reinvent himself, Paayum Puli turns out to be another middling album in his discography.
Cast: Vishal, Kajal Aggarwal
Label: V Music
- Silluku Marame; Singer: Divya Kumar, Shashaa Thirupathi – Imman adds a fresh hook to one of his earlier tunes, resulting in an entertaining number. Both Divya Kumar and Shashaa have a ball crooning this one, as Vairamuthu’s lyrics too manage to linger on. OUR PICK!
- Puli Puli Paayum Puli; Singer: Malgudi Subha – Regular beats constitute this track which has a chant stint as it’s USP. Malgudi Subha’s rendition might provide a new sleeve, but it doesn’t do enough to make this likable on the whole.
- Yaar Indha Muyalkutty; Singer: Armaan Malik – Imman comes up with another trademark love song which is pretty plain throughout, barring Armaan Malik’s vocals.
- Marudakkari; Singer: Diwakar – Diwakar enjoys singing this one, being the main reason behind the zeal in this number. The beats and the lyrics are quite familiar, offering nothing special.
- Naa Soodani Mogini; Singer: Jyoti Nooran – An outdated track with no room for excitement. Strictly mainstream.
Paayum Puli Songs Review Rating: 2.5/5
Written By: Siddarth Srinivas