Madras to Madurai; Singers: Kailash Kher, Vishnu Priya, Maria Roe Vincent
Pazhagikalam; Singer: Hiphop Tamizha
Vaa Vaa Vaa Vannila; Singers: Mohit Chauhan, Amrita Shekar
Yaarenna Sonnalum; Singers: Kutle Khan, Anthony Dasan, Varun
Aye Aye Aye; Singer: Hiphop Tamizha
Inbam Pongum Vennila; Singer: Hiphop Tamizha
A Sparkling Debut!
Aambala OST is a triumph of independent artists. Hiphop Tamizha makes a sparkling, promising debut.
Cast: Vishal, Hansika
Music & Lyrics: Hip Hop Tamizha
Direction: Sundar C
Label: V Music
- Madras to Madurai; Singers: Kailash Kher, Vishnu Priya, Maria Roe Vincent – Dynamic vigor, foot-tapping interludes and a sprightly rendition from the trio make this a merry number to start the album with. Except for the monotonic tune, everything goes well with the track and it has enough to make you tap-dance
- Pazhagikalam; Singer: Hiphop Tamizha – The bang-up energy of Hip-hop Tamizha is an absolute delight to lend your ears to. Heavy EDM entr’actes, butt-kicking rhymes and the nonchalant lyrics construct an enjoyable number in Pazhagikalam. Our PICK!
- Vaa Vaa Vaa Vannila; Singers: Mohit Chauhan, Amrita Shekar – An ingenious, avant-garde tune with impressive arrangement of sounds. Browbeating piano, consistently thrumming beats in the background and the subtle, laid-back rendition of Amrita and Mohit make this a sparkling track. Our PICK!
- Yaarenna Sonnalum; Singers: Kutle Khan, Anthony Dasan, Varun – Another stirring confection of sounds spearheaded by Kutle Khan’s outlandish vocals. The pounding drumbeats create a perfect atmosphere for the song. Our PICK!
- Aye Aye Aye; Singer: Hiphop Tamizha –Lively breakbeats and Hiphop Tamizha’s vivacious vocals give an exotic flavour to the song. A passable track, thanks to the standardized dulcet sounds of Pazhagikalam sneaking softly in the background
- Inbam Pongum Vennila; Singer: Hiphop Tamizha – A hand-in-hand remake of the yesteryear classic, Hiphop Tamizha nails this one in his trademark style. It’s his first album and is already beginning to feel like the EDM part reigns the OST, on the whole!